I have had no high hopes regarding any POTUS, SCOTUS, Senator, or Governor bringing total justice and salvation to WE THE PEOPLE. My heart, my soul, my gut has been telling me for many weeks not to put any faith in these men. The Lord will use them for His purpose in His timing, and for that I am truly thankful. I only have faith and trust in my Lord, my King, and Savior, Jesus Christ.
There will be much ado about trials and tribunals in January, and probably through the entire 2019. WE THE PEOPLE will seem to win the day, and there will be justice for some. Hopefully it will not take much time for WE THE PEOPLE to realize that our only hope is in a different kind of change.
You see, this “GREAT AWAKENING” that is happening here and around the world – should have been Christian, but it isn’t – it is purely THE RED PILL PARTY*.
(*I think I am the first one to identify this new political party.)
The ‘JESUS folks’ in the masses will not get on their knees, ask forgiveness, and put their trust in Him. Very sad. We came so close.
The End Times Can was not kicked out of the field, only kicked down the road by a week of years at the most, if that. I continue to pray for a true GREAT SPIRITUAL AWAKENING based on our BELIEF in THE GOSPEL REGARDING JESUS CHRIST and living His Commandments. If that were to happen, everything would change overnight.
– The man-made denominations would throw out their man-made laws and rules that have divided, and sub-divided The Body of Christ – which is supposed to be ONE CHURCH – ONE BODY.
– The garbage mankind is consumed with on the SCREENS of many sizes and purposes would disappear for the lack of any following.
– We would stop the 5G disaster before it happens.
– Men and Women would be thankful for how God made them in His image and vision, instead of rebelling against THE GIFT OF LIFE from our CREATOR.
– The book of Matthew would become the first step in re-acquainting us with Jesus’ vision for our lives. I can witness to all – of first-hand knowledge of the difference in a culture of life vs. a culture of death.
– Christians would remember that ‘the way is narrow,’ and ‘no one goes to The Father except through the Son, Jesus Christ.’
There is so much more, but it is pointless to go there until a foundation of love and understanding of God’s Word bursts forth – alive – in a GREAT SPIRITUAL AWAKENING. I pray for God’s will to be done every day.