- Because, any hacker or your government can access your camera in your computer or phone, and record what you are doing – even in the privacy of your own home, and even when your computer or phone is turned off – and alter the video in any particular way they so desire . . .
- Because even the keystrokes that you backspace over or delete on your computer or phone is recorded by your government . . .
- Because telephone calls are being recorded without a court order . . .
- Because anyone you are in the company of – including your offspring – may do stupid or intentionally damning things on your computer or phone . . .
- Because your government is made up of all sorts of people, including dishonest and un-American folks . . .
- Because there are Americans who will vote for someone based on the color of their skin, someone who gives them something as simple as a free phone, and someone who is their bully who will hurt those that think differently than they do . . .
- Because your government can take your hard earned money, and give it to another citizen . . .
- Because your government can now incarcerate you without formal charges, without knowing who your accuser is, and without due process of law . . .
- Because your government is not securing our national borders – but, instead your government has brainwashed the majority of Americans to give up their Constitutional rights for an illusion of some sort of safety . . .
- Because our government is in the end game stages of making infrastructure through huge Congressional bills / laws that most do not read and / or understand, which in effect are laws that are capable of making each of you guilty of something of their choosing . . .
- Because your government is able to give and to withhold medical care . . .
- Because your government is using drones to kill the enemy / and the innocent alike . . .
- Because your government is using the media they own to control the argument regarding your right to free speech, and your right to own a gun for your protection . . .
- Because your government owns the media to control any argument . . .
- Because your government refuses to name the enemy . . .
- Because your government is using the media they own as judge and jury, the odds of you having a fair trial are zero . . .
- Because your military has been divisively infiltrated with persons who do not have patriotic ties to our Republic . . .
- Because, your government believes that ‘the ends justify the means’ . . .
- BECAUSE, IF YOU ARE CHRISTIAN, YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT MEN’S LAWS CAN ONLY CONDEMN – AND THE MORE LAWS THERE ARE – THE ODDS OF YOU BEING CONDEMNED IS HIGH – (BUT THANKFULLY, SALVATION COMES FROM THE LORD) . .
NOT MUCH GOOD HERE IN AMERICA . . .
YOU ARE SCREWED IF THE STATE DEEMS IT SO . . .
AND, IF YOU ARE IN THE MAJORITY . . .
YOU NOT ONLY ASKED FOR IT – YOU CONDONE IT.
It makes me truly sad, that so many Americans haven’t a clue why people have died to protect our American rights – that today’s American often doesn’t know or care about those rights. May I remind you of the Original Ten Amendments to the United States Constitution / The Bill of Rights (Passed by Congress September 25, 1789; and Ratified December 15, 1791.)
Amendment I – Freedoms, Petitions, Assembly
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Amendment II – Right to bear arms
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Amendment III – Quartering of soldiers
No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
Amendment IV – Search and arrest
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Amendment V – Rights in criminal cases
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb, nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Amendment VI – Right to a fair trial
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed; which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defence.
Amendment VII – Rights in civil cases
In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.
Amendment VIII – Bail, fines, punishment
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
Amendment IX – Rights retained by the People
The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
Amendment X – States’ rights
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.