Because of much scientific discovery in the last century, we know several axioms to be true. When I bring these up in conversation, people look at me like I am Bat Crap Crazy. Not me; oh noooo. Sadly, information that should be common knowledge, may not be for all groups, and possibly not most groups. There are, however, some scientists on the other side of the world who just might be Bat Crap Crazy.
They are looking for the original information that made creation . . . the “glue” of creation. They are trying to re-create God’s “Big Bang.”
Our Lord spoke a word, and His Creation came into being. I, with my comparatively miniscule information storage in my brain, just picked up my telephone and spoke, “define axiom,” and the information was forthcoming. (It is so easy to check your words, so they match what you are trying to say.) We talk to our telephones, televisions, microwaves, and cars expecting them to perform verbal commands. Why would we doubt for a second that God, with His obviously HUGE knowledge, would speak words and have actions occur.
Some of the scientific axioms that I believe are important to understand God’s Biblical Word:
– We know the universe is finite (not infinite).
– Whether you are talking about length, energy, mass, or time – they are made up of indivisible units that cannot be further divided beyond a known point. At that certain point in the dividing, the thing being divided loses all locality, and becomes subatomic. This is the amazing stuff of Quantum Physics.
– We are therefore inside the boundaries of the microcosm, and the macrocosm.
– OUR REALITY – OUR SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM – IS INSIDE A LARGER REALITY.
– Everything in our space-time continuum is digital.
– We live in 4 knowable dimensions, and at least 6 that are not directly knowable. The easiest way to get a mental idea of the other six dimensions is to know that without them there could be no calculations done for a probe to go to Mars.
NOTE: Because of two personal experiences, I have previously documented, I believe that when Adam was expelled from the garden of perfection, where he was made in God’s spirit image – Adam lost the ability to see the other six dimensions, and became a changed and naked man of the flesh that had a need for covering. When Jesus came to save us, he took on the appearance of man in the flesh.
– There is no such thing as truly random anything. Computers can simulate pseudo-random; but by scientific definition of random, it simply does not exist. (So much for the Theory of Evolution.)
– TODAY, many are afraid of the experiments done at the CERN Hadron Collider in Switzerland, along the French border. The scientists experimenting with matter, and its opposite dark matter, are doing work that most informed people would just as soon did not happen. The internet is full of stories and videos claiming that the CERN scientists will destroy mankind, and our world. There are stories that they have invited into our world demons from other dimensions.
The first step to handle fear is to seek to understand the truth of what is happening at CERN.
This link is to a site that explains what we need to know in layman’s terms:
The second step, for Christians, is to read the many Bible verses that deal with our Lord, who created the earth, and holds the earth in a constant balance – until He replaces it with a new heaven and new earth. The last verse below warns us that The Lord expects us to know Him through His Creation – at the very least. It seems to me that scientists are in the precarious position to absolutely know on a professional level God’s Creation, yet many deny God’s existence. These same scientists who have turned their back on God, are influencing our children negatively.
There are so many verses I could have shared, but I try to not overwhelm. It takes time to study each verse in context. The diligent, and faithful will undertake such Bible study. The phrase that appears the most in the Bible is ‘fear not.’ Remember this instruction as our nation seems to be in freefall.
Many times, in the Bible we are admonished to not be deceived. The only way I know how to do that is to be in The Word every day, and look for Jesus and redemption on every page. It is there. Most who have studied with heart and soul on Him, learn the truth of His Word; that it is given through the Holy Spirit, from outside of our space-time continuum. I believe that we are living in a time of knowledge that makes such insight more possible than ever before.
Colossians 1: 16 – 17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that
are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or
principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before
all things, and by him all things consist.
Nehemiah 9: 6 Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of
heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all
that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
[He will not let Global Warming harm us.]
Psalm 96: 10 Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be
established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
Revelation 11: 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of
the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy
servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great;
and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Psalm 24:1 The earth is the Lord’s, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that
dwell therein. [Jesus’ Ownership]
Psalm 93:1 The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with
strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot
1 Chronicles 16: 30 Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it
be not moved.
Romans 1: 19-22 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for
God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the
world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal
power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew
God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their
imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise,
they became fools,
When the people at Babel were building a stairway to heaven to know what God knows, God confounded them with many languages, and scattered them. Have faith that God will confound any who try to be gods themselves. I am not afraid of what is happening at CERN because I know that His Word tells me He will not let that happen.
You can quote me on this 😊
Texas Lady Juanita
Copyright © 2017 by Juanita Holloway-Walters, All Rights Reserved